Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Womens Services in the northern area of Florida.
Full time position, no weekends.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Womens Services
- Performance Improvement; policies and procedures; staffing/productivity; program development; and nursing care for specific patient populations.
- Must work closely with staff, physicians, and others to ensure quality patient care.
- Guides the staff in the implementation of the nursing process and directs the cost effective allocation of resources.
- Maintains current knowledge of health care trends and nursing practice.
- Makes rounds routinely with physicians.
- Uses ANSOS for staffing-related functions and works collaboratively with PCCS/staffing office coordinator to meet staffing needs.
- Serves as clinical consultant for staff in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates effective leadership and care in emergency situations. Contributes to the innovation of nursing practice and applies research findings as appropriate.
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Womens Services
- Bachelor's Required, Master's Preferred in Nursing
- FL RN License required before start date
- 3 to 5 years related experience to include leadership experience.
- Acute care or specialty nursing experience as appropriate.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
This facility is a full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida