LICSW Position Summary:
Full-time and Part-time Positions for Masters Level Social Worker, MSW.
Must be a Master Level Social Worker LICSW to be considered.
To meet the unique needs of our patient population, we are hiring for a master's level social worker responsible for direct services to individual patients and families. This position requires collaboration in a multidisciplinary setting with other providers on the team to provide comprehensive treatment.
Time will be spent in both mental health and medical clinic settings. Additional opportunities are available to work with patients with chronic medical conditions as well as a diagnosis of depression, anxiety, and/or trauma.
LICSW Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provide outpatient interventions addressing social, emotional, developmental, and behavioral
concerns for patients (children, teens, and adults)
● Provide outpatient psychological interventions addressing various health, medical, and
● Connect patients to and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team.
● Create an individualized treatment plan All goals will be behavioral and measurable.
● Engage patients and families to develop treatment plans.
● Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy Act, HIPAA, Insurance regulations, and State and
● Complete all required documentation according to policies and procedures.
● Provide program development to aid and grow the position within the team.
● Attend and participate in scheduled team meetings, case consultations.
● The caseload will be tailored based on interests and specialties.
LICSW Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
● Candidates MUST be a Minnesota licensed MSW, LICSW.
● Applicants should be available to work 2 to 4 days per week (minimum 15 and up to 32
hours/week commitment) depending on location and type of services provided.
● An ideal candidate will be team-oriented, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and have
a strong interest and/or understanding in advancing the integration of mental health, nutrition,
● Additional training and supervision available for providers
LICSW Benefits include:
● Competitive hourly/salary wage for time worked (NOT based on RVUs, billable hours, or
● Funded Health Savings Account (HSA) benefits for positions over 32 hours/week
● on-boarding credentialing provided
● flexible schedule, paid supervision/consultation time, paid travel time, valued work-life balance
● yearly continuing education stipends
● support from excellent administrative staff
● access to current insurance contracts and established referral sources
● supportive individual and group consultation
● recruiting bonuses
● employee and family discounts on supplements and nutrition labs
● multidisciplinary rounds and didactics
● networking opportunities throughout the healthcare community