LICSW Position Summary:
Full-time and Part-time Positions for Masters Level Social Worker, MSW
Must be a Master Level Social Worker LICSW to be considered.
LICSW will be responsible for direct services to individual patients and families struggling with mental health or secondary eating behaviors. This position requires collaboration in a multidisciplinary setting with other providers on the team to provide comprehensive treatment. Time will be spent in both mental health and medical clinic settings.
We are an integrated mental health clinic providing innovative treatment options for children, adolescents, and adults with a variety of disorders using progressive delivery models.
We are process focused and work to ensure that every action of our clinic, right down to our intake paperwork, is part of the therapeutic process, and builds a positive patient experience.
LICSW Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provide outpatient interventions addressing social, emotional, developmental,
and behavioral concerns for patients (children, teens, and adults) who present on
a continuum of disordered eating behaviors.
● Provide outpatient psychological interventions addressing various health,
medical, and psychological conditions.
● Connect patients to and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team as the patient’s needs
and symptoms require.
● Provide (or refer to an appropriate referral source) family-focused interventions
when the patient’s symptom presentation would benefit from family-systems-based
● Provide interventions sensitive to economic and social disadvantage.
● Create an individualized treatment plan for each patient according to Clinic policy
and procedures. All goals will be behavioral and measurable.
● Engage patients and families to address identified goals in psychotherapy.
● Complete all required documentation according to policies and procedures.
● Provide program development to aid and grow the position within the team.
● Attend and participate in scheduled team meetings, case consultations, and
● The caseload will be tailored based on interests and specialties.
LICSW Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
● Candidates MUST be a Minnesota licensed MSW.
● Applicants should be available to work 2 to 4 days per week (minimum 15 and up
to 32 hours/week commitment).
● An ideal candidate will be team-oriented, quick learner, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and have a strong interest and understanding in advancing the integration of mental health, nutrition, and medicine.
LICSW Benefits include:
● Competitive hourly/salary wage for time worked (NOT based on RVUs,
billable hours or payments received).
● Funded Health Savings Account (HSA) benefits for positions over 32 hours/week
● on-boarding credentialing provided
● flexible schedule, paid supervision/consultation time, paid travel time, valued work-life balance
● yearly continuing education stipends
● support from excellent administrative staff
● access to current insurance contracts and established referral sources
● supportive individual and group consultation
● recruiting bonuses
● employee and family discounts on supplements and nutrition labs
● multidisciplinary rounds and didactics
● networking opportunities throughout the healthcare community