Currently seeking a Director of Radiology & Cardiopulmonary Services centrally located about an hour from Raleigh and Fayetteville, NC.
Responsibilities of the Director of Radiology & Cardiopulmonary Services
- This individual's primary role is to plan, organize, develop, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the Radiology Department, Cardiopulmonary Department and the Outpatient Diagnostics Center in accordance with federal, state and local standards.
- Coordinates performance improvement activities and quality improvement. Performs management activities, including interviewing, hiring, evaluation, and termination of department staff. Develops Radiology operating and capital budget and is responsible for managing the department within budgetary constraints.
Requirements of the Director of Radiology & Cardiopulmonary Services
- Graduation from an accredited Radiologic Technologist program.
- Registry with the ARRT in Radiology
- Advanced level registry in CT, MR, NM or US preferred.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration or Healthcare Management preferred.
- 10 years in the field of Radiology with at least 5 years of Radiology Management Level experience and experience managing Cardiopulmonary. Manages Outpatient Diagnostic Center (ODC) location and Hospital radiology department.
- The candidate should also have experience with reading Charge Masters (CPT Codes and Revenue Codes).
About the Area:
The city is within an hour of the Raleigh, Fayetteville, Goldsboro, Wilmington, and the beautiful North Carolina coast. The city is also home to a robust and supportive business community, and the City offers business owners ample resources to build and maintain their business.