Great opportunity for a Infection Prevention Nurse in the central area of Wyoming.
Responsibilities of the Infection Prevention Nurse
- This position has the primary responsibility and accountability for the accurate and timely collection, analysis, and reporting of Quality Indicator data. Possesses clinical knowledge of disease processes for the hospital.
Requirements of the Infection Prevention Nurse
- Current Wyoming RN license or compact equivalent
- Must have certification in Infection Control or must obtain within two years of employment if not currently certified
- Must have current BLS through American Heart Association
- Must have broad clinical experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in an acute care facility.
- Must be highly motivated, productive, detail orientated, dependable and self-directed.
- Must have computer skills, knowledgeable of Microsoft Word, Internet, ability to use hospital-based software.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills needed.
- $1600 temp housing allowance
- Up to $2500 relocation reimbursement
- $3000 retention bonus following 24 months of continuous full-time employment
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment
About the the Area:
This town is located about 3 hrs from Jackson, WY and is known for its recreational opportunities, entertainment, relaxation, scenic beauty, business opportunities and just plain fun! Sinks Canyon State Park is nearby offering beautiful scenery and the mystery of seeing a river disappear into the side of the mountain.