Great opportunity for a Medical/Surgical Nurse in the Raleigh, NC area.
Day shift position working: 3 -12shits, 6:45 am-7:15 pm
Weekend requirements: every other
Call requirements: one call shift per 6 week schedule
Responsibilities of the Medical/Surgical Nurse:
- The Clinical Nurse is responsible for providing total comprehensive nursing to patients and their families through the implementation of a plan of care.
- The plan is based upon the patient's developmental and health care needs identified through the assessment of the patient's physical, psychological, socioeconomic status, and physician orders regarding care, treatment, and education.
- The Clinical Nurse understands the needs of the organization and supports the mission, values, and management of patient care services.
Requirements of the Medical/Surgical Nurse:
- One (1) year of recent clinical experience in a medical/surgical or critical care unit preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required - or - current enrollment in an advanced education program through an approved educational institution where the nurse has passed NCLEX examination and end result of the program will be an advanced nursing degree (BSN/MSN). Candidate/Employee is required to complete the advanced education program as scheduled.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred. Applicable National Certification in Nursing preferred.
About the Area:
When you're looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approach-ability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!