Great opportunity for a System Director of Therapy in the central area of Wyoming.
Responsibilities of the System Director of Therapy
- Responsible for overall direction, utilization, instruction, and evaluation of professional and support staff, volunteers, and students utilizes in Therapy Services Department.
- Establishes policies, procedures, objectives, and work standards while ensuring provision of service in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
Requirements of the System Director of Therapy
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy
Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy
Master's Degree in a related discipline preferred
- Current PT Licensure from the State of Wyoming
- Minimum 5 years' progressively responsible experience; Must be a Physical Therapist
Prior operational and supervisory experience within a complex medical center preferred
About the the Area:
This town is located about 3 hrs from Jackson, WY and is known for its recreational opportunities, entertainment, relaxation, scenic beauty, business opportunities and just plain fun! Sinks Canyon State Park is nearby offering beautiful scenery and the mystery of seeing a river disappear into the side of the mountain.