Great opportunity for an Emergency Room Nurse Manager in the Northeast area of Nevada in the Central Basin area.
Offering Relocation Assistance/ Sign On Bonus
Responsibilities of the Emergency Room Nurse Manager
- Primary responsibilities include providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients and supporting the staff in the Emergency Department. Additionally, this position assists the Emergency Department Director with hiring, discipline, personnel issues, investigations, staffing, collecting/maintaining metrics while working with staff to improve processes to meet targets and improve patient flow.
- The successful incumbent will possess leadership skills in decision making, problem solving and interpersonal relations with staff and physicians.
Requirements of the Emergency Room Nurse Manager
- Degree in Nursing required;Minimum Associates Degree in nursing, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Current (or able to obtain) Nevada RN License required.
- Minimum of (5) years previous leadership experience in an hospital setting. Recent experience working and supervising in an Emergency Room hospital setting.
- American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS
The city sits at an elevation of 5,060 feet. This high desert community experiences four mild annual seasons. Fall is spectacular, heralding in warm days and cool evenings. Winter months bring average high temperatures between 37-43 degrees with lows averaging between 25-31 degrees. Spring months bring warmer temperatures accompanied by cool nights. During the warm summer months the average high falls between 80-90 degrees. The annual average is less than 10 inches. The dry climate provides a moderate climate, making it an ideal year-round vacation spot to experience a variety of recreations and outdoor sports.