Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
* Required: BSN or business degree
* Working knowledge of PDGM is required - but do not necessarily need PDGM experience
* Preferred: MBA and/or RN and CHPN
* 5+ years experience in demonstrated progressive hospice leadership
* Ideal candidate would have experience as a hospice administrator or executive director
* An operational leader - not a clinical leader - with proven experience in the hospice field
* Profit & Loss experience & experience managing a budget
* Successful experience in growing a hospice census and building/sustaining a hospice program
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle required; must possess a valid drivers license and have access to a functional automobile during work hours What you need to know
* Patient census size of around 200
* Position will have direct reports (clinical managers, administrators, etc.)
* Ideal candidate is a key leader with responsibility for executive oversight and overall management of the hospice program and interdisciplinary team, patient experience, and clinical logistics/resource utilization.
* This position will be responsible for carrying out priority strategic organizational aims, in alignment with maintaining consistent, high-quality hospice care focused on improved outcomes in patient experience and operational results.
* PTO days front loaded, not accrued
* Potential relocation assistance available