On-site Nurse – Temperature Screening
Nurse will be reporting onsite – with full protective equipment – to conduct workplace temperature screenings.
- COVID-19 Symptoms check:
- Patient risk assessment: Nurses will ask screening participants questions to establish potential risk.
- Exposure to anyone with symptomatic, laboratory confirmed COVID-19 infection
- Travel history
- Patient Education
- Active and non-restricted IL RN license
- Ability to pass onboarding requirements
- At least 1+ years of experience in direct patient care