Great opportunity for an experienced Medical Dosimetrist in the northern area of CA.
Offering an extremely competitive compensation package for the right candidate
Responsibilities of the Medical Dosimetrist
- Performs, assists, or directs the dosimetric treatment planning process as designated by the radiation oncologist or the qualified medical physicist.
Requirements of the Medical Dosimetrist
- High School graduate or certified equivalence (GRE) and Successful completion of formal dosimetry training;Bachelor’s Degree prefered
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist (CMD) by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board Current
- RT(T) or RT(R) Current/Previous experience planning with Monaco or Raystation is preferred, but not required
- Two years’ experience performing Radiation Oncology treatment planning.
- BLS (CPR) card.
Located on the far North Coast of California, a Victoria seaport on shores of Humboldt Bay surrounded by majestic old ancient redwood forests and nestled in the shadows of the coastal mountain range. The cost of living in Humboldt County is well below the California average..