We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse – Family Health RN to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Registered Nurse – Family Health RN must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Have and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
• Experience: The nurse shall have at least 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in a primary care clinic setting
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.