As a certified nursing assistant, you will be part of a thriving team committed to providing excellent patient care. Beyond simply interacting with patients, attending to their basic needs and acquiring accurate medical information, you will contribute to an atmosphere of positivity and teamwork on a daily basis. This is a great position for any newly qualified CNA who wants to make a difference in the daily lives of our clients and residents while gaining valuable, applicable experience in the medical field. Proper CNA qualifications, excellent communication skills and a friendly demeanor are necessary for this position.
- Help with the necessary activities of daily living for clients which may include serving or preparing meals, turning and positioning patients and providing fresh water
- Meet the basic personal hygiene needs of patients by giving out bedpans and assisting with travel to the restroom
- Adhere to any policies set forth as well as state and federal guidelines for CNAs
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited CNA program
- Caring, friendly bedside manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- One year of CNA experience at a health care facility or Homecare Setting
- Extensive knowledge of infection control practices
- Basic computer skills
Please submit your application or email Jasmine at email@example.com to discuss CNA positions that are available throughout the community.