Stay Active Physical Therapy is a growing company that provides in-home PT/PTA/OT/OTA services to clients in New York City! We believe in delivering excellent and effective quality care to all our clients.
We are looking for In-Home/Fee For Service Physical Therapists (PT’s)/Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA’s)/Occupational Therapists (OT’s)/Occupational Therapist Assistants (COTA’s) who can complete the following duties:
- Responsible for the direct patient care and treatment to patients in their homes based on policy and professional standards of care.
- Perform initial evaluations/follow up visits with established short and long-term rehabilitation goals and measure progress in achieving these goals.
- Instructs patients, family members and caregivers in activities that are to be carried out between treatments.
- Submit all documentation within designated time frame consistently.
- Collaborate with other healthcare disciplines/administration.
Work is currently available in: Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn & Manhattan
We are not a certified home health agency.
Job Type: Fee For Service/Contract
- Highly competitive visit rates
- Flexible scheduling (Weekend & Weekday hours available)
- Documentation/EMR Training
- Necessary supplies/equipment provided
- NY STATE PT/PTA/OT/OTA Licensed (Required)
- Current CPR Certification/Background Check/ Drug Test *(will compensate if any are needed/updated)
- Malpractice Insurance/Updated Physical/Driver’s License/Social Security
- Must possess basic computer literacy skills
- Prior experience and/or comfort working in a home-based setting preferred
- Must be reliable and responsible
- New Grads Welcome to apply!