Port Chester, NY
Shift: Days/Evenings Full Time
Looking for a Senior Level Physical Therapist that would like to transition into a Clinical Director role. Looking for someone that can transition into the new role within 6 months.
- Join a winning team! We are the fastest growing and largest outpatient Physical Therapy provider in the Northeast! We are looking to partner with motivated physical therapists to participate in the care of our orthopedic and athletic patient population. It is also an emergent company that provides career growth opportunities comprising the benefits of meaningful relationships, experienced clinicians, unsurpassed continuing education opportunities and a remarkable culture of excellence. We encourage and empower our employees to achieve progressively higher levels of responsibility in our vibrant and state-of-the art clinical facilities fostering teamwork, professional support, personal growth, and success!
- Professional growth potential
- Management and leadership training
- Sports medicine outreach programs
- 20,000 sq. ft. Athletic Performance Training Center
- Mentorship programs
- Shadowing opportunities
- Unsurpassed educational opportunities
- In-house continuing education by industry leaders
- Physician lectures
- Hospital affiliations
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional is committed to providing the same high-quality care for our employees as we do for our patients. We offer the following benefit options to eligible full-time employees:
- We offer the following benefit options to eligible full-time employees:
- Medical Coverage (with an HSA option)
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Group Coverage — Accident Insurance, Serious Illness, and Individual Short-Term Disability Coverage
- College Savings Programs (529 Plan)
- College Tuition Services
- Continuing Education Stipend for Clinical Staff
- Allowance for Apparel with Professional’s Logo at Lands’ End
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Days, Paid Holidays, and a Philanthropic Day
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- We are seeking exceptional Physical Therapists (PTs) to afford extraordinary care and customer service to our patients who present with orthopedic and sports conditions, post-operative disorders, and injuries, resulting in the highest functional outcomes.
- If you are passionate about your career, we want to hear from you today!
- Skills : Advanced Communication, Team Player: Works well as a member of a group, Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Licenses & Certifications: New York Physical Therapy License
- Experience: 3-5 years Outpatient Physical Therapy experience strongly preferred.
Recruiter - Protouch Staffing
Phone: (972) 347-8520