From a kind and generous heart to an experienced can-do attitude this is caregiving.
At FirstLight® Home Care, we’re dedicated to hiring the kind of people we would trust with our own families. We’re currently searching for quality caregivers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For these folks, caregiving is not just a job – it’s a calling.
Caregiver responsibilities include:
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Preparing and serving meals
• Help with bathing and grooming
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Shopping, errands and transportation
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous caregiving experience (preferred, but not required)
• A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
• A commitment to being present and providing quality care
• Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
• Ability to carry out direction, both verbal and written
• Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
• Flexible schedules
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive paid training
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Fun, supportive and safe working environment
• Exceptional support team
This is the perfect job for moms and students! We offer great flexibility to fit the needs of your schedule. Please contact our office at 303-805-0627 if you have any questions. You can also apply online using the following link:
We are reviewing applications daily.