Job duties and responsibilities include but NOT limited to:
• Perform basic health related services such as helping with ambulation/excise, assisting with self-administered medications, assistance with personal hygiene, nutritional support, assisting with dressing and undressing , change in position and provide routine skin care.
• Perform Home Maintenance activities related to keeping the living quarters of the participant safe and clean. Activities such as making the bed and changing linens, washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen, washing laundry. Also, preparation and serving of meals, listing and/or shopping for necessary supplies for participants.
• Follow and document task and activities or participants Plan of Care.
• Attend training and in-services at least 12 hours a calendar year.
• Have a "SMART DEVICE" to clock in and clock out
• Perform other duties as assigned and may not be listed in the job description.