Bilingual Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Well established Family Practice is currently seeking a Certified Family Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Houston area.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, experience and excellent time management skills. This position requires a high level of compassion and able to work with a team as well as a commitment to delivering quality patient care.
- Preform physical examinations
- Capture preventive health measures to better manage acute and chronic conditions
- Preform Annual wellness visits and follow up on chronic conditions, establish, sick and patient education visits
- Order drug screens when medically necessary (as required by state laws)
- Order laboratory and imaging diagnostic testing
- Order EKG, ear lavage, pulmonary function test, CLIA Waived Influenza and Strep test
- Refer patients for consultations to a specialized health resources for treatment
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients clinical problems and health care needs
- Prescribe medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, etc.
- Proper documentation and charting skills
- Document/Record physical findings and formulate plan and prognosis, based on patients condition
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the job
- Collaborate with physician, clinical staff, specialists and other healthcare providers to ensure the proper treatment of the patient.
- 3+ years of experience is required
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- Must have an active NP or PA license in the state of Texas
- Board Certified by ANCC, AANP, AAPA or NCCPA
- CPR/BLS Certified
- Hold current DEA license
- Must comply with HIPAA and OSHA rules and regulations.
About our office:
Our working hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, .
Job Type: Full-time
- Email Info@frontierlinestaffing.com